The publication language of the journal: English
Publisher: Atlas Akademi
Online ISSN: 2791-8572
The Advanced LiDAR is a peer-reviewed journal that publishes studies on LiDAR technology development, use, and earth sciences and is scanned in International Indexes and Databases. The journal, LiDAR Systems, and LiDAR Autonom Systems, etc. focuses on the design and applications of LiDAR, including.
Aim & Scope
- To present international developments in the use of terrestrial, wearable, UAV, air, and mobile LiDAR to the information of scientists interested in the fields of Map, Geology, Environment, Mining, Urban Planning, Agriculture, archeology, and architecture.
- To provide an easily accessible and wide-ranging discussion environment that will strengthen and accelerate the sharing of knowledge and experience between scientists, researchers, engineers, and other practitioners who are involved in direct or indirect activities with the following topics.
- To contribute to the initiation and development of inter-institutional cooperation with LiDAR technology, which is of great importance in solving problems related to professional developments that can play a role in technological and economic development in the world and in Turkey.
The scope of Advanced LiDAR;
- Basic LiDAR Applications,
- LiDAR Platforms
- Terrestrial LiDAR Applications
- Hand-Held LiDAR Applications
- Mobile LiDAR Applications
- Wearable LiDAR Applications
- Air LiDAR Applications
- UAV LiDAR Applications
- LiDAR Autonomous Systems
- Augmented Reality and virtual reality (VR) applications with LiDAR,
- Geographical Information Systems integration with LiDAR data,
- Documentation Studies with LiDAR
- Industrial measurements with LiDAR,
- Deformation and Landslide Measurements with LiDAR,
- Mining Measurements with LiDAR,
- Urbanism and Transportation Planning Studies with LiDAR,
- Agricultural Applications with LiDAR,
- Hydrographic Applications with LiDAR,
- 3D modeling with LiDAR
- All multidisciplinary studies conducted with LiDAR,
- Biannual (September-March)