1. Corresponding author uploads the manuscript, ORCID ID form and Publishing Agreement file.
2. Preliminary consideration will be implemented by the Co-editors.
3. Turnitin software will be used to get plagiarism report. Then the manuscript will be sent to Editor in Chief.
4. Editor decides whether manuscript is suitable or not. Editor will reject the paper if it is unsuitable.
5. Editor will assign three reviewers who are professional in their topics.
6. Reviewers will decide to accept, minor revision, major revision or reject the paper in a month. Reviewers will give detailed information about their decisions.
7. Authors will have two months time to make necessary corrections. Otherwise, the paper will be rejected.
8. Corresponding author will upload the revised manuscript.
9. Editor decides whether to publish the revised manuscript or send back to reviewers.
10. The final version of manuscript will be checked by language editor.
11. The decision will be given in approximately three months time.