About the Journal
Publisher: Atlas Akademi
The publication language of the journal: English
Advanced Land Management is a journal that publishes studies that blend science, nature and technology for optimal decisions on the management of land and water areas.
Advanced Land Management contains land, water, coastal, forest management, land use, land policy, cadastre applications, urban renewal, urban and rural arrangements, real estate valuation and development, data standards for sustainable land management, multi-dimensional monitoring of the growth of agricultural products for sustainable agricultural production and protection of agriculture, climate change studies, carbon flows in soil, vegetation and inland, coastal and ocean waters, water quality studies,… etc.
Aim & Scope
Advanced Land Management primarily takes into account the following three basic principles.
- Sustainable Land Management (Right of Next Generations)
- Land Management Respecting Human Rights (Property Rights of the State and Individuals)
- Land Management that Protects the Environment and Ecology (Nature's Right to Life)
The scope of Advanced Land Management Journal
- Land Management
- Integrated Coastal Management
- Integrated Land and Water Management
- Land Use
- Land Policy
- Cadastre Applications
- Urban Renewal
- Urban and Rural Arrangements
- Real Estate Valuation and Development
- Data standards for sustainable land management
- Control of data and information using laboratory and on-site testing methods
- Integration with Remote Sensing, Photogrammetry and Geographic Information Systems
- Information support for disaster and risk reduction: early warning systems, impact assessment, monitoring, flexibility and risk reduction studies
- Environmental pollution: assessment and impact studies
- Integration of earth science applications in geology, geomorphology and pedology with remotely sensed inputs
- Multi-dimensional monitoring of the growth of agricultural products for sustainable agricultural production and protection of agriculture
- Climate change studies
- Global and regional dynamics of land use / cover, biodiversity, degradation, etc.
- Desertification and drought studies
- Carbon flows in soil, vegetation and inland, coastal and ocean water
- Water quality studies,… etc.
- Biannual (June-December)